OMAN OPENS THE TOP OF WORLD WORST EDUCATIONAL SYSTEMS
In the 2010 World Top of Universities presented at the European Council in Brussels the Universities of Sultanate of Oman ranked as the world worst universities.Among the factors that lead to these qualifications, that put Oman even below countries like Afghanistan and Iraq the report present:
– The chronicle lack of founding in the Oman Universities
– The lack of credible international affiliation
– The lack of presence of Omani professors in international conferences, international organization for education
– The poor intellectual and research quality of Omani Universities , in the last 10 years not one Oman University did not received an international award, international prize or international recognition to their activities
– The lack of international connections between the academic environment of Oman Universities and the international academic medium
All this factors transformed Oman University System in the world`s most underdeveloped and isolated system producing only diplomas not competencies or personalities for the future. The report stress that Omani diploma must remained unrecognized in European Union unless a severe and selective exam is imposed on the beneficiary of the Omani educational system.